Reverse wound acid-free 2 mil adhesive transfer tape, clear solvent acrylic adhesive, reinforced with fiber mesh. For use in 3M ATG guns, or similar. Used in picture framing, mounting of materials such as paper, wood, plastics, and metals. Reinforced adhesive with strong adhesion, high tack, and good cohesion. Passed the standard Photographic Activity Test.
BUY IN BULK AND SAVE - when you purchase pkg of 12, price each is $2.40, and when purchasing pkg of 20, price each is $1.50.
- Adhesive Type: Solvent acrylic, non-yellowing
- PH Level: 7.0-7.5
- Adhesive Carrier: None
- Release Liner: Gold siliconised paper
- Release Liner Thickness: 0.09 mm /0.0035 in
- Tape Thickness: 0.05 mm /0.0020 in
- Tape Color: Clear
- Performing Temperature: -20°F to 220°F
- Adhesion: 55 ounces per square inch/ 60 N /100 mm (to stainless steel)
- Core: 1 in diameter plastic
- Available Sizes: ½ in x 36 yd (263-9240) ¼ in x 36 yd (263-9241)
- Similar to: 3M 924, 3M 90